|Organization:||Ohio State University|
Lynn Wilbur "The Saint" St. John served as football, basketball, and baseball coach, as well as an athletics administrator at Ohio State University.
The Union City, Pennsylvania native was the head basketball coach at OSU from 1911 to 1919, and served as the school's second athletic director, a position he held for 33 years.
St. John also served on the NCAA Rules Committee along with James Naismith from 1912 to 1937. In 1956, Ohio State built a new basketball arena and named it St. John Arena after him.
In 1962, St. John was inducted to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and became a member of the Ohio State Varsity "O" Hall of Fame in 1977.